Integrate AccelGrid with your favourite solutions
Seamless integrations to improve efficiency and productivity.
Seamless accounting integration
Already using an accounting package and want to keep it? AccelGrid offers seamless integration with popular accounting packages. Our accounting integrations allows bi-directional sync between your existing accounting package and AccelGrid, thereby eliminating data re-entry.
Simplify Omnichannel eCommerce
Managing a multi-channel eCommerce business is challenging without the right tools. AccelGrid enables you to manage your online business across multiple channels with one solution. Manage your customers, products, orders, pricing and deliveries with one integrated solution. Improve accuracy and save time by automating updates to various e-commerce channels and focus on growing your business. AccelGrid is fully integrated with some of the most popular eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
Get accurate shipping costs
Our shipping integrations allows you to connect with popular carriers and calculate shipping costs automatically. You can also book shipments and generate labels with a single click.
- Fetch precise rates directly from carriers based on service types offered by them – Next day delivery, standard delivery etc.
- Apply rates automatically to orders.
- Allow customers ordering through your online store to select their preferred delivery schedule and charge them accordingly.
- Automatically generate shipping labels on delivery orders.
- Allow your customers to track their shipment using live tracking.
Accept online payments easily
Allow customers to pay for your products and services online using our payment gateway integration. AccelGrid offers integrations with a number of popular payment acquirers straight out-of-the-box.
- Accept payments from customers on quotes sent via email from AccelGrid.
- Allow customers to pay online for invoices sent via email.
- Allow customers ordering through your website to pay using multiple payment methods.
- Allow customers to pay for outstanding invoices using the integrated customer portal.